Honda Lease Return Center – How to Return Your Leased Honda
As your Honda Lease comes to an end, you have an important decision to make and we are here to help. When you reach the final six months of your lease, we invite you to explore your options. At Mossy Honda Lemon Grove, we offer many options for returning your leased Accord, Civic, CR-V, Ridgeline, or Odyssey. For questions, and for more information on how to trade in your lease, please contact us at (619) 461-2600.
Option 1: Purchase Your Leased Honda
Hondas are built to such a high standard; many people choose to buy their vehicle after the lease ends. You maintained and drove the vehicle, so you know exactly what you’re buying, at a significant discount off the original price. Our team can assist you with this and explore any other option that might benefit you. Please contact us at (619) 461-2600
Option 2: Return and Upgrade
You can return your leased Honda and get a new one. Get back that new car smell and enjoy the latest technology and comforts that make Hondas so great to drive. Mossy Honda Lemon Grove offers the best selection of New Hondas in San Diego. Follow the link below to view our current inventory or, for guidance on all your options please contact us at (619) 461-2600
Option 3: Return Your Leased Honda
If you want to turn in your leased vehicle, we are the experts. Here are the steps to take:
- Two to three months before your final payment: Contact the Lease Maturity Center to discuss the process for returning your vehicle.
- One week before give us a call at (619) 461-2600 and let us know the best time and date to return your vehicle.
- On the day of the return make sure you bring the following items:
- All keys to the vehicle
- Owner’s Manual and maintenance records
- Vehicle Return Receipt
- Vehicle Inspection Report
- Receipts for completed repairs
If you have any questions regarding your lease we are here to help. Please feel free to give us a call or send us a question using the form below: